Hi everyone, I’m Banya from the Laplace Studio.
I’m live in Italy, I love writing, drawing and coding – even though I’m an absolute beginner on the last one. And, of course, I like playing video games too.
I’m an amateur visual novel writer and programmer. I still have lots to learn and I do this as a hobby from work and studies. I don’t talk much, I prefer showing what I can do, but I opened this page to encourage myself not to be shy.
I don’t think I’ll ever make a profit from my works, but I’d really love to be, one day, the creator of a game loved by a fandom. Receiving critique, fanarts and cosplays of my characters would make my dream come true but I still have far to go, so please support me as you can!
What will you find on this site?
- My games, of course. The first visual novels will be free, so don’t be shy: play and leave a comment if you may.
- Free assets. I relied a lot on free assets at the beginning, so I’ll be glad of being of help to the others. I’ll provide sprites and, maybe, backgrounds for you tu use.
- I plan on adding a section where to advertise the games you use my free assets in. And another section including materials about my games made by other people too.
- Contacts. You can contact me at the links below.
- itchio >> https://banya.itch.io/
- lemmasoft >> https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=34478
- deviantart >> http://banya-laplace-studio.deviantart.com/
- email address >> coming soon